Meet The New Ultra Compact Entrenching Multi-tool from EVATAC™.
It's Called the KONNEX™ ET15 And It's Much More Than Just A Shovel!
If you're the type of person that seeks quality and innovation, I know you're going to want this. Proudly designed in America, the KONNEX™ ET15 Shovel will be your number 1 go to tool. So when do you need a tactical shovel like this? Well how about:
- 4 Wheel Driving
- Dirt Bike/Quad Bike Riding
- Around A Farm
- Bugging Out
- For Jobs Around The Home
- And Just About Any Outdoor Adventure!
What Can The KONNEX™ ET15 Do?
We wanted to create the ultimate survival tool that could be used in as many situations as possible. From self-defense to digging trenches the KONNEX™ has proven itself time and time again as one of the most usable survival tools available. Check out the full list of features below:
- A perfectly weighted 440 stainless steel shovel head that makes digging in soft or hard ground a breeze.
- Flip the head 90 degrees and you have a gardening hoe to clear or level land and dig trenches.
- It's a sharp, durable axe for chopping firewood or clearing fallen trees.
- It has a built-in, extra thick ferro rod that sparks at 3000 degrees, allowing you to start a fire under any conditions, instantly!
- It has a 120db emergency screamer whistle that allows you to call for help using little to zero valuable energy.
- It's got a razor sharp stainless steel blade that can be used to shave wood for tinder and strike the ferro rod for a blazing fire in just minutes.
- A double edge saw blade for cutting timber, plastics, and other materials.
- A flat head & phillips head screwdriver for all your household maintenance or emergency repairs when your out travelling.
- A built in ruler for measuring.
- 2 Hex sockets to tighten/loosen stubborn nuts & bolts.
- A compass to keep you on track and heading in the right direction
- Now included for free is a durable 1000D padded carry case!
- And a bottle opener so when the work is done, you can relax and crack open a cold one.
- All this is packed into one clever tactical tool that can be easily accessed from a hiking or bug out bag bag, under a car seat or caravan.
You're covered by a 100% money back guarantee!
We know your going to love the KONNEX™ ET15 which is why we now offer a 100% money back guarantee. Customers are raving about the KONNEX™ and are constantly telling us how much they love the quality and features of the product. It's been tried and tested with amazing feedback, which is why we don't break a sweat when offering our long 60-day, 100% money back guarantee.
Q & A
What is it made from?
The shovel of the KONNEX™ is made from 440 Stainless steel to give proper weight balance, strength and durability. The shaft is made from aircraft grade aluminium for weight reduction while maintaining strength.
How much does it weigh?
Including the padded case, the KONNEX™ weighs just 2.4 pounds. The light weight is due to the material used which makes it light enough to carry on any outdoor adventure, yet strong enough to last a lifetime of abuse!
Where is it shipped from?
We ship this product (and all of our products) from Denver, Colorado.
How long does shipping take?
We ship this item with FedEx™ and shipping time generally takes 2-4 business days.
The thoughts and opinions expressed here are those of the seller(s) alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of Click Sales, Inc., its parents, subsidiaries or affiliates. The products, information, and other content provided by this seller are provided for informational purposes only. In the event of any problem with products that customers purchase through this seller, customers agree that their sole remedy is from the seller, if any, in accordance with any seller warranties and/or seller refund policy.
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank's role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.